Friday, August 28, 2020

Sweet ghost

 Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all well. Fall is in the air this week, the weather has been a bit cooler! But I am not ready to say good bye to summer yet, even if my card is perfect for Halloween! This cutie is from Faery Ink and I just had to have him. So I colored him up with copics and I am sharing with you now. Please say hello if you come by so I know you have been here!

Enjoy!   Kim


I am entering this in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts Challenge:  Anything goes

Lemon shortbread challenge:  anything goes

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous fun and very cute card Kim, fabulous image and colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh how cute Kim! Great image, love the web!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...