Monday, June 24, 2024

flowers

 Hello my friends,

Hope all is well with everyone and that you have some craft time! Today I am sharing a card which is a bit different for me. It involves flowers! I don't normally do a lot with flowers but this new set from Polkadoodles is Ahmazing!!! 

It is called Botanical Bliss and you can see it here. It contains stamps, dies and stencils all coordinating and with multiple choices of flowers. Check it out. I did the daisies.

  

I stamped the daisies and the bee, colored them with Copics then I cut them out using the coordinating dies. I did my background then easy peasy glued them on. I think it came out sweet. 
Let me know what you think.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

 Allsorts Challenge:  Blooms, bees and butterflies

Thanks for stopping by!
Kim 


4 comments:

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, the lovely flowers are beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Blooms, Bees and Butterflies option.
Liz xx

brenda said...

Beautiful Daisies against the cloudy sky, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and using the Butterflies, Bees and Blooms optional theme.

B x

Chris said...

A beautiful floral card Kim. love the colourful daisies. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin'
Chris
x

Sarah said...

What a beautiful card perfect for our optional theme at Allsorts this week. Thank you for sharing. Sarah

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...