Friday, November 8, 2013

Guest Designer at Fussy and Fancy Friday

Hi Everyone,

So exciting news, I won the challenge at Fussy and Fancy Friday last week so now I am their guest designer for this challenge. I must say I was bit nervous to create a card as a guest designer because I figured the pressure was on, but then I remembered how kind all of you are so I just let my creativity flow! The challenge theme was Black and Blue. This is what I came up with.

This is a cling stamp from Penny Black called ...in the snow. How cute is he. I am sure if you colored it pink it could be a she lol.
The wonder of it all is also a rubber stamp from Unity Stamp company that I stamped on black paper and embossed with white powder.  I colored the image using my copic markers.

Hope you like it and I hope you will go check out the challenge at Fussy and Fancy Friday so that maybe you too could be a guest designer.

Thanks for stopping by,

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

DP2 Challenge:  Anything Goes with a Mo's Image
The Crazy Challenge:  B is for (Black and Blue)

6 comments:

JenniferD said...

Such a gorgeous Card! great Challenge using Black and blue!Have a Great weekend!

Chris said...

Love this, Kim! Cute image, beautifully coloured, lovely design and I really like the blue and black theme!
Chris
x

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Kim!! Congratulations on your guest designer post!! BEAUTIFUL card!! I took a stroll through your blog...WONDERFUL!!

Sheryl said...

Hi Kim! It's not easy to create a black and blue card, but you certainly pulled it off! This is such a beautiful Winter card! The black and white paper in the background really make your image POP! That was a stroke of genius! I love your gorgeous glittery snowflakes and the fun gingham ribbon that you added!
It's been such a pleasure to have you as a Featured Guest Designer!
I still can't believe that we are both from Massachusetts! LOL!
Big Warm Hugs, Sheryl
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge

Ellen said...

Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Debbie said...

Nothing to be nervous about, this came out gorgeous!!! You did a fantastic job, so glad you joined us at Mo's this week as well with this cutie.


Hugs
Debbie

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...