Saturday, December 7, 2013

Holiday fun at CMC

Good Morning Everyone,

So hopefully if you are reading this my post went as planned hehe. I am in Italy right now enjoying myself. But that does not mean I forgot about my fellow DT members over Color Me Creative. A lot of fun going on there at this time of year.

Of course we have our challenge which is Holiday Themed, naturally. So you can  use any image and create any project, as long as you have some coloring on there and it is holiday themed.
This is going to be a month long challenge so you have until January 3rd to get your project posted. We will have lots of prizes and some fun games.

Suzanne is also offering a special on some of her classes, check this out, if you ever wanted to improve your coloring and learn some fun techniques, this your chance!

 So go ahead, sign up and give it a try, tell her Kim sent you hehe! You will not be disappointed.

So this is my card for this challenge. I used a cling stamp from Stampendous called Magical Snowman. I colored with Copics. E44, E43, E42, E41, R59, R24, YG67, YG63, YG61, BG10.


So I hope you will go check out all the fun happening at CMC this month and join in with us. I look forward to seeing what you are up to.

Thanks for stopping by,

Kim

No comments:

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...