Saturday, February 1, 2014

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Hi Everyone,

So glad you decided to stop by! We have a new challenge over at Color Me Creative and it is "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". So do your best to show us your girly, frilly, feminine creations. You can use any image, just remember it has to be colored using alcohol markers or colored pencils.

This is what I created.



I used an image given to us by our sponsor this week  Dilly Bean Stamps. Isn't she gorgeous? You could win this stamp or any of the stamps in her store since the prize is 3 digital stamps of your choice. So what are you waiting for? hehe

I colored her using my copics.

Her Hair:  E37, E35, E31, and E50. I am very happy with how her hair came out, I used to struggle so much with hair but I am getting a bit better now!
Skin:  E11, E00, E000, R20
Eye:  B14, B12, B00
Flower:  R17, R14, R11

Please stop by CMC and see what the other Design Team members did, it is amazing and these stamps are so fun and different.

Thanks for stopping by,

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Fussy and Fancy Challenge:  Vintage
Incy Wincy Designs:  Ribbons and Pearls
ABC  Challenge:  E is for Embellish

6 comments:

May said...

Stunning card, Love that sweet image coloured so beautifully...Love the flower & perfect embellishments...Thank you so much for joining us at Fussy & Fancy challenge... Hugs May x x x

bumblebee creations said...

oh wow!! that image is so beautiful...and what gorgeous blue eyes she has!! I have blog candy...I hope you can join in!

Mary Lou said...

WOW this is adorable!!! Oh Yes your coloring is AWESOME!!!! I really love the embellishments you added---very very cute especially the zipper:)) So glad you joined us at Fussy and Fancy!!
Hugs

Ann-Marie said...

A gorgeous card, beautiful colouring - love the hair. Thank you for sharing with us over at The ABC Challenge. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Beth Brovold said...

Such A BEAUTIFUL card Kim...your colouring is fabulous!! The image is a sweetie and all your added details are lovely!! Thanks for joining in at Fussy and Fancy "Vintage"...hope to see you again!!

Lin said...

Well you certainly aren't struggling with hair now! Just gorgeous. I love the image and all those pretty embellishments are a visual delight

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
ABC

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...