Sunday, March 2, 2014

RED, RED, RED

Hi Everyone,

Today at CMC we have a new challenge for you. It is Flaming Reds. So get out your red alcohol markers or your red pencils and start coloring. Any image will do.

Here is my creation:

How cute is she?

This image is from our fabulous sponsor this week Art by Miran. These images are all wonderful, go check them out, I had a tough time choosing.

I colored her with copics

Hair:  E59,E57, E53, E50
Hearts:  R29, R27, R24, R22
Shirt:  B69, B66, B63
Skin:  E11, E00, E000, R20

I hope you will join in on the fun. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks for dropping by.

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

That Craft Place Challenge:  anything Goes
The ABC Challenge:  G is for Girls

1 comment:

Stacey said...

oh this is super super cute I am off to purchase this digi its gorgeous! thanks for joining us at That Craft Place. We currently have 2 DT calls out. Check the blog for more info. Stacey xxxx

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...