Monday, March 31, 2014

Sparkle it

Hi Everyone,
Hope all is well. Sorry I have not been around much, just been busy. But we do have a new challenge over Color Me Creative and is is Sparkle it. Any image as long as you use alcohol markers or colored pencils and include some sparkle!

Here is what I did.

The stamp is a digi from our sponsor this week Paper Makeup Stamps

 

I colored her using my copics:  BG 78, BG75, BG72, YR18, YR14, YR12, E11, E00, E000. 
I put lots of stickles on the orange part of her dress and on the flowers, not sure you can see it, I also put it on her wings. 

I hope you will join us in this challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday:  Floral Delight 
The Crazy Challenge:  Bling it up



4 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card Kim, adorable image
Hugs Kelly

heidy said...

Such a lovely card Kim!!
Thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy

bejko said...

Great cart.Color combination transmits a spring broadcast.Thank you for participating in Тhe Crazy Challenge.
Greetings Sneji:)

Ellen said...

Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...