Friday, July 9, 2021

Expecting celebrations

 Hello Everyone,

Today's card is for the new Polkadoodles challenge. We were asked to do something for a celebration. I thought what better to celebrate than a new baby. This is Winnie expecting a digital stamp that I colored with my copics. How sweet is she?


I used the birthday balloon stencil to create the banner on the top. I really have been trying to use some stencils as they are so much fun and an inexpensive way to add something custom to a card. 



Thanks for stopping by, I am entering this in the following challenges:

Fab and Funky Challenges:  anything Goes

The Paper Shelter:  going digital


3 comments:

Christine Cyr said...

Very nice card thank you for joining us at TPS
Christine DT

Nannieflash said...

A beautiful image for our theme this week, love your choice of colours to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Chris said...

Such a pretty card, sweet image, beautiful colouring and a great layout Thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Chris
x

Black cats

 Hello Everyone, Today's card is a fun pop up card. I used stamps (the witch and cats) from La La Land Crafts and colored them up using ...