Friday, July 23, 2021

Best Friends

 Hi Friends, 

Hope we are all doing fine. I am enjoying some time off this summer and vacationing a bit. But in between I have created this super adorable card for the new challenge at Polkadoodles that starts today. 

I used a digital stamp from the Sticks and Bones collection called Best Friend Dinosaur which I colored using my copics. This was very fun to color and something different so I enjoyed it a lot. I paired it with the paper from the same line which is a textured animal print and the sentiment is from the Dinosaur bundle.  

I made the clouds just using some distress ink which I rubbed over a cloud die which I think looks kind of cute in the background. 

So hop on over to Polkadoodles and see what the other DT members created and enter your creation in the challenge this week. 

  

Thanks for stopping by!
Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Creatalicious Challenge:  anything goes optional transport or travel
Krafty Chicks Challenge:  Anything goes



2 comments:

Leanne said...

This stamp on here is awesome, great coloring as well. I should just mention this week is an All Occasion #569 Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge next week is our ATG Challenge. Gorgeous and well done.

Thanks for playing our "All Occasions" challenge this week, at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT/KCC

Ela said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper challenges. Hugs Ela DT

Sloths

 Hello,  As you may have heard, I am guest designer this month for La La Land Kit of the Month (so excited!!!). If you know me you know I l...