Friday, August 6, 2021

Jingle Bells

 Hi Everyone, 

Back from vacation and sharing a quick Christmas card I made for the new challenge at Polkadoodles. 

This cutie was made with the clear stamp set call Jingle Bells. This set is perfect if you are trying to produce a bunch of cards at once or want to whip up a cute set of tags! I colored it with my copics and was done in no time!

It's hard to see but I added some glossy accents on the bells to make them shine, but they look a bid weird in this picture lol. 


Thanks for stopping by. I am entering this in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday:  Anything goes

Crafting Happiness Challenge:  Anything goes. 


Thanks for stopping by!

Kim

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...