Friday, August 20, 2021

Halloween already

 Hi Everyone! 

Summer is flying by fast and we are quickly approaching fall. My favorite time of year! Today's card is a Halloween cutie I made for the new challenge at Polkadoodles. It is always anything goes, so go join in!

I used a digital stamp called Winnie Wednesday Witch and Cat which I colored with my copics. The tree is a stencil also from Polkadoodles called Creepy Tree Halloween Stencil. This stencil would be awesome for scrapbooking too.

The background was just made using a paper moon and cloud stencil I created myself and some Tim Holtz distress ink. I added some stickles for a bit of sparkle. Hope you love it. 


I am entering this in the following challenges:


Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge:  Anything goes.

Sweet Stampin Challenge:  Feature an animal (whats Halloween without a black cat)




2 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh she's such a fab little witch! Love this! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Jana Forrest said...

Kim your card is adorable. Love the coloring and the idea to create your own stencil. Well done! Thanks for sharing over at Penny's. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...