Friday, September 3, 2021

Hello Fall

 Hello everyone, 

Hope you are all doing well. It is finally my favorite time of year!!! Yes fall! I love everything about it. The weather, the food, the start of a new school year, pumpkins, cozy fires, apple picking. So I thought this card is definitely speaking to me. I made this for the new challenge over at Polkadoodles. I was asked to do something yellow and orange and fall like. I think this fills the bill. You should go enter as all the challenges are Anything Goes!

I used a digital image called Winnie Jump for Joy which is how I feel when the cool weather shows up. I colored her using my copics. The background is a stencil called Trees. These stencils are so fun to use and so easy. I just rubbed some distress ink over it and created such a cute background in minutes. The sentiment I just typed up on my computer. 


I hope it inspires you to start creating your fall projects. Thanks for stopping by!

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday:  Anything Goes

Creative Inspirations:  Fabulous Fall

A bit more time To Craft:  Anything Goes

Crafty Creations Challenge:  Anything Goes


No comments:

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...