Friday, September 17, 2021

Monsters

 Good morning everyone,

So today's card is an adorable set of little monsters from Polkadoodles. They are Fuzzpea and Wheelieshirl aren't they so cute! Perfect for Halloween or anytime really. I colored them both with my copics and added a bit of stickles to their fur, just because I love Stickles lol. The sentiment and paper are also from the little Monsters collection. 

I hope you go over to Polkadoodles and enter your next project as always it is anything goes. 

 

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness challenge:  Anything goes. 




2 comments:

R's Rue said...

So cute.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card - love the images thanks for sharing!!!

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...