Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Cute Little Witch

 Hi Everyone, 

I wanted to share with you that Polkadoodles has a brand new release out today just in time for Halloween. They are called Boo Cute Halloween and they are adorable! Perfect for all the little ones in our life that we want to celebrate but not scare. 

I used Cute Little witch that I colored using my copics. These are digital images so you can have them today! I also used the coordinating paper which is digital again so instant gratification. Boo Halloween Paper.

  

Let me know what you think! I will be posting some more this week. 
I am entering this in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenge:  Two or more patterned papers
All Sorts Challenge:  Any real animal or creature (hence the cat and spider)
Crafty Catz Challenge:  Anything goes (optional two or more design papers)

Thanks for stopping by,
Kim


5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful colour combo and sweet image too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week for our Animals and Creatures theme.
Lorraine

brenda said...

A sweet Halloween card, many thanks for sharing and joining in our Real Animals theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh what a gorgeous fun Halloween creation love how you have coloured the image I also love the pussycat and spider, lol, made me smile thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week
hugs
lolo x

sweetpea said...

Love the image and colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet GDT.

Glittertastic said...

What a gorgeous card – your colouring is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us this week at Dream Valley Challenge
Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...