Sunday, September 5, 2021

Snowy Trees

 Hi Everyone, 

Sharing another card I did recently, this time for Christmas. I used the new stamp set from Polkadoodles called Night Sky.  It is so versatile. I just stamped a few trees, colored them with my copics and added some glitter snow. I used the sentiment that comes with the set and made a clean and simple card. I love how it came out. 

 

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Crafty hazelnuts Christmas Challenge:  ATG christmas, optional begins with S (snow)

Thanks for stopping by,
Kim


1 comment:

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Such a lovely clean and simple Christmas card, I love the way the trees have been stamped and coloured. Thank you joining in with this weeks challenge at Through the Craft Room Door. Debbie DT

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...