Saturday, March 2, 2024

Easter Delivery

 Hi Everyone,

Finally it is March so much closer to warmer weather! Today's card I am sharing was made using a digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil. I used this one a lot last year and broke him out again because he is just so cute. 

I colored him up using copics. The paper is from Doodlebug Designs (Hello Again). I love how they coordinate everything with paper and embellishments.

  

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog:  Anything Goes/spring

Thanks for stopping by!
Kim 


3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my, I so love this beautiful Spring card you have coloured that adorable image perfectly the papers, colours and embellishments are brilliant thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow this is fabulous! I love the bright colours on this card. Many thanks for sharing this lovely Spring themed card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Lisa Bird said...

A beautiful cute Easter card. Thank you for joining us at Sheepski Designs Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa (DT) xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...