Friday, August 7, 2026

Friendship and rainbows

 Hello,

Sharing this card today using the newly released Caffeinated Critters Limited edition 2 from The Rabbit Hole Designs. I also used the fabulous Getty Inky Paper pack. I chose the rainbow colors and then I used the clouds in my coffee stencil to create the sky and the Back Alley stencil to create the bricks.

I stamped and colored the critter then die cut him out and used foam tape to put him on the card. I then chose one of the fabulous sentiments from the Sassy Sentiments Friendship stamp and die set. 

How absolutely fun is this card?

All these items can be found here:

therabbitholedesigns.com/HOLIDAYCARDSBYKIM

Use Code:  HOLIDAYCARDSBYKIM  for a free exclusive gift and 10% off select items!



Thanks for stopping by!

Kim 

No comments:

Friendship and rainbows

 Hello, Sharing this card today using the newly released Caffeinated Critters Limited edition 2 from The Rabbit Hole Designs. I also used th...