Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sweet Stampin' Sketch Challenge

Good Morning Friends,

It is Saturday which I love, and time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin'. This weeks challenge is: Spring into Easter with a sketch. What a fun, simple sketch too.

We have our March sponsor Joanna Sheen who generously is donating a gift voucher.





 We also have this weeks sponsor Lili of the Valley who also is generously donating a gift voucher.



So here is the sketch, which I know you are going to love:





 Here is my card which I thought came out quite cute. The bunny was a freebie I got on line, from stampfairy.com. I did a post a while back with a similar little bunny from the same site.   I colored him with Copics. The sentiment is actually a digital freebie also from Desert Diva. Don't you love freebies? The lace is actually a lace tape from Decollections, so easy to use. The paper was just from my scrap pile and the button and ribbon from my stash. I used a Spellbinders Nestabilities for my die cuts.






I very much appreciate your stopping by. I hope you will go to Sweet Stampin' and check out the other DT member's cards. The are all adorable. Leave them a comment or two, they love to get comments!

Again thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, leave me a comment when you enter the challenge and I will head over and check out your work too!


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Clear it out Challenge:  Easter.
Cute Card Thursday: Easter.
FabnFunky Challenges: Easter.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim he is fab what a fantastic card I love this Hugs Elaine

Doreen said...

I need this freebie - I will download it now ;)
gorgeous card Kim, love this image and your colours
have a wonderful weekend
Love and hugs
Doreen xx

An Occasional Genius said...

He is adorable Kim, I can't help but smile at him!! We are bunny sitting at the moment & my little DQ is in 7th heaven!! Beautiful colours too. Enjoy your weekend xx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Kim. That image is so sweet.

And yes, freebies are great ;)

xxx

Rachel said...

Soooo cute Kim, I love this image and the lovely fresh colours. Wedgie xxx

Unknown said...

This is really sweet Kim and your colouring is stunning, love it xxx

Laura said...

Aw, so stinkin' cute! Love the brightness of the card, layout and colouring :) Thanks for playing along with us at the Clear It Out Challenge Blog

Laura
DT Coordinator

xxxtglxxx said...

Gorgeous card Kim - love those fresh zingy spring colours and cute image!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Judith said...

love those spring colours and that cute bunny - I used that image myself just lately - isn't he just a dream to colour - thanks for playing along at fab'n'funky challenges hugs judith

judit said...

Beautiful card, very fresh and springy. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week and hope to see you again soon! judit x

Jenny said...

I love this card Kim. The colours are so crisp and fresh. x

Debra Miller said...

This bunny is So sweet. Beautifully colored Kim.

Sloths

 Hello,  As you may have heard, I am guest designer this month for La La Land Kit of the Month (so excited!!!). If you know me you know I l...