Monday, April 2, 2012

Best Friends

Good Monday Morning to Everyone,

Today we have a new Sketch Challenge at Graphicat Sketches. I hope you will join in the fun this week and create a card using this sketch!



 I did my card using a digital image that was a freebie and again I cannot remember who it is from. I have since begun labeling all my free images. If you know who it is from let me know so I can give proper credit.

The sentiment is from Graphicat and it is so true! I have colored my image using Copic markers as I am sure you all know by now if you read my blog hehe!  I used some Spellbinder dies and a couple of punches to make the flowers. All the paper was just from my scrap pile.



I hope you will go on over and check out the DT members cards because they are great. So go take a peek, leave a comment and then get creating so you can join in the fun. Thanks!!!!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Use a digi
Southern Girls Challenge Something to Say
Sentimental Sundays Heros

Glad you could stop by! I am headed out to Florida tomorrow to see my brother so my posts may be light this week but I will still post. I will also be making comments on your cards so make sure you get them posted!

Kim

8 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

What a cute and fun card!!! I love it Kim!! Thanks for sharing another one of your wonderful creations!!
Have a crafty good week!
Alice B.

Unknown said...

Lovely card - and the dragon is awesome:)

Unknown said...

Hi Kim, love that image! It's just so cute and your colouring is perfect.

Sarah

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Super cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays. Please join us again soon.

mixamatoasties said...

Kim, that's gorgeous! Just love that image it's so sweet!

Thank you so much for the beautiful birthday card xxx

Julie said...

AMAZING colouring Kim and such a cute image! Thanks for having something to say to the Southern Girls. Hope to see you again next time,Julie.x

Tameko said...

Adorable card. Thanks so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

Graphicat said...

I LOVE this card Kim, the sentiment and image match perfectly!!! IF I had a dragon for a bestie I surely would never stay mad at him either!!! :) Great job girl!
Hugs
Cheri

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...