Sunday, April 29, 2012

Exciting News

Hi Everyone,

Yes I have exciting news, I have been chosen to be a Guest Design Team member for Whoopsiedaisy!
(Insert applause), thank you!
This is an honor for me. What a great opportunity to work with some of sweetest images! They have a new challenge every week which is so fun. There are two design teams so I will be posting every other week, but that will not stop me from using these images for everything haha!

So this weeks challenge:  Drumroll..... Pile on the Flowers! So come on now, how easy it that? You know you use flowers on everything hehe! Plus you can win some adorable stamps.

So my card for my first post I used an image from sheet 342, check her out...


I colored her with copics, the DP is from my scrap pile. The flowers are Recollections.
The flourish is a Memory Box Die and the scallop edge is a Nestabilities. I added some stickles to the flowers for a little extra sparkle. The sentiment is a rubber stamp, not sure from who and I punched it out using Marvy punches.

So I hope you will head over to Whoopsiedaisy and check out what the other DT members have created. I am just feeling my way around there and getting to know them but I can tell you from seeing their work, they are talented! So go on now what are you waiting for.....

I am entering her in the following challenges:


Crafty Creations:  That's what little girls are made of.
Creative Card Crew:  Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by.

Kim

13 comments:

xxxtglxxx said...

Wooo! Congratulations on your GDT spot Kim, well deserved! :)

Love your fabulous colouring on this and awesome papers and layout! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Kim, love the sweet image and fabulous colours... congrats on your GDT yay well done :D xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Woohoo! Well done Kim.

Loving your card. Colours are just fab :)

Susan x

Carol said...

Gorgeous début card Kim. looking forward to working with you. Carol x

The Purple Loft Creations said...

CONGRATULATION! on your GDT. Beautiful card, image and coloring.
tfs Alice

Scrappin Sista said...

Love your card!! Pretty flowers! Congrats on being a guest dt member!! You rock at creating cards!!

Sande said...

Gorgeous card Kim! Love this color combo and your coloring is perfect!
Welcome abord :)

Hugs, Sande xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kim, here I am giving you a hearty round of applause for the GDT!

Gorgeous card as well, such a cute image and love the flowers.

Sarah

Hazel said...

You chose a lovely image. Beautiful card. Hazel x Fellow GDT member

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Kim. Welcome to our awesome Team!!!!!! Your card and coloring are gorgeous and i love your added charm.
Hugs Nat

Angela said...

Wow, I love the blue/brown combo...gorgeous card! Thank you for playing along with the Creative Card Crew ribbon challenge!

cotnob said...

I love this card Kim, the blue and brown looks fab together and you have coloured the image beautifully,
welcome to the Whoopsi Daisy team.
Pauline
x

Ani said...

Gorgeous card! I love hte colour combo and the image is so cute, coloured very nice! Thanks for joining our Ribbon challenge at CCC! Hugs, Ani

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...