Thursday, April 12, 2012

I am Back

Hello Everyone!
 I am back and well rested from my visit with my brother and his family. What a wonderful week we had. Lots of sunshine, rest, good food, shopping and LAUGHS! To my sister-inlaw Dora, you are the best!!!!

So today I managed to get a card done even though I have been so busy since I got back because my husband and I are going away for the weekend just the two of us for a little get away! Tough life I know lol.

Today's card I used a digital stamp from Squigglefly called Tulip Display (for obvious reasons).
I colored it with my copics, punched with a Marvy Punch, and used a Spellbinders die also. The sentiment was an old stamp I had, not marked.

The paper is from a new 6 x 6 pad by Bo Bunny called Garden Girl, I just got it and love it. The cardstock is from my scrap pile. The flowers and pins are from Prima (new from my shopping excursion with my sister inlaw).


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenges:  flower power
Cute Card Thursday: Spring flowers
Simon Says Stamp: April Showers bring spring flowers.
CMC: Spring Pretties

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great weekend!

Kim

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Kim, love the papers and flowers... and so good to hear about your wonderful week with your brother and family. Have fun in your weekend away with your hubby.. Hugs xxx

The Purple Loft Creations said...

A beautiful card, i have to check out the BO BUNNY PAPER... PRETTY! Of course i love purple and i love everything about this card, awesome coloring on the tulips.

Scrappin Sista said...

Beautiful card Kim, glad your back!!

Donelda said...

What beautiful pretty flowers! Tulips are one of my favourite flowers for spring cards. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creaitons Challenges

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card! I love those flowers!! So pretty! Your coloring is awesome too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Unknown said...

Hi Kim, so nice to hear that you had a good holiday with your family.

Such a pretty card as well! Love the image and your colouring is perfect.

Sarah

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...