Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Inspiration Card

Hello Everyone,
 We have been having such great weather around here it puts you in a good mood. At the moment all is good in my world. My husband has a lighter schedule this week as it is school vacation week so he comes home a bit earlier. My older daughter is in Vegas, told her to check in with me so I know she is well, so she checks in at 7:45 am which in Vegas means it is 4:45 am and she was just going to bed. Maybe I would be better off not knowing what she is up to lol! Oh well to be 24 again hahaha!

For my card today, I would like to thank one of the DT members at Sweet Stampin, Jenny. She did a card a few weeks ago for Sweet Stampin that I fell in love with. You can see it here: Craft by Jenny.

I was inspired to do something similar and I am glad I did, I love it.

The stamp is a digital stamp I used recently that I purchased from Squigglefly called Tulips display.
I colored it with my copics. The paper is from My Minds Eye 6 x 6 pad called On the bright side. The Sentiment is from a set from Recollections. The buttons (don't laugh) came from various clothes, you know when you purchase things and they give you the extra buttons, I save all mine and use them to scrap.

I hope you like it and I hope you will look at the inspiration card on Jenny's site. Thank you Jenny!!!!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Dutch Dare Challenges: Buttons and Bows
The Stamping Boutique: anything Goes
Creative Inspirations: Case It.

Have a great day!!!!!

Kim

12 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Kim, wow the colouring is fantastic, love it... and to lovely to hear of all the good things in your world :D xxx

The Purple Loft Creations said...

WOW I love this card awesome job Kim tfs

Scrappin Sista said...

This card is takes my breath away, your coloring is phenomenal!! It's always a treat for me when i stop by!!

Unknown said...

Hi Kim, love this one!! Wonderful image and your colouring is just perfect.

Love the image on your card on the post below as well! Gotta love Mo's images!!

Sounds like your daughter does the same sort of thing I did at her age. I wouldn't mind being 24 again as well(altho without the hubby I had at the time!!!! - oooh not the one I've got now I should clarify that ;-) ).

Sarah

Liliya said...

Your card is fantastic!! I love your colouring! The choice of image is perfect!!! Thank you for joining DDCC!! xx Lilia DT

Jenny said...

I just loooooove your take on this card. The flowers are fabulous and your colouring ... amazing!

Thank you so much Kim for mentioning my blog - I am truly flattered.

hugs
x

cotnob said...

Fab card Kim, I love that paper and your colouring is beautiful.
Pauline
x

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi Kim!
Been checkin` out your blog, lol. What fantastic colouring skills you have here. Looking forward to getting to know you better. You are so lucky to have gottn on an amazing team over at WD. I know i love it there. And the only way they would get rid of me is to kick my sorry ass out of there, hahaha. Also thanks for the sweet comment you left for me in my blog. Hugs...Mona

Aunty Sue said...

Oh this is such a fab card love the image and thanks for joining Creative this week

Melissa said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVE that decorative paper! :) Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us over at The Stamping Boutique!

Tanya S said...

Beautiful!!Gorgeous coloring!

Jenny said...

And a very well deserved Top 3. Congratulations! x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...