Monday, April 16, 2012

Sketch 6

Good Monday Morning!
Hope everyone is doing fine. It is a holiday here for me, Patriot's Day, so the hubby is home nice.
We just a great weekend away just the two of us and it was perfect, the weather, the inn, the food all wonderful.

So enough of my weekend, today is a new Sketch Challenge over at Graphicat Sketches.
These sketches are always easy and fun so I hope you will join us and create something of your own to enter into the challenge. Cheri always gives away some nice prizes to the winner. So head on over and check it out, the DT members have created some great cards.





As you can see I turned the sketch around for my card.
For my image I used a digital image from Mosdigitalpencil called Time out. The sentiment is from Graphicat. I thought how appropriate. The paper is from a 6 x 6 pad, it has no name but it is compatible with Bo Bunny papers. The cardstock is from my scrap pile. So how cute is he? haha.

I am entering him in the following challenges:

Mos digital challenge: I see spots
Here Come the boys: Tiddley Peeps
One Stitch at A Time: Bright

Thanks for stopping by and thanks to all of you who have left such lovely comments on my posts. I appreciate each one of them! That is why crafters are the best!

Kim

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love this Mo image! My nephew could do with this card! I think he's name is Time Out!! Thanks for sharing your tiddly peeps with us at Here Come The Boys! Woo xx

Scrappin Sista said...

LOL!!!!!! This card is sooooooooooooooooooooo stink'in cute!!! I just love EVERTHING about this one! I feel a scraplift coming on!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
Alice B.

Anonymous said...

Awww very cute!

Jessica Buffa said...

So stinkin' adorable! Love it and great take on the Graphicat Sketch! Thanks for Playing with the OSAAT challenge and good luck in the draw!
:O)
Jessica S
OSAAT DT Member

Marjo said...

Oh Kim, this is just fabulicious! Love everything about it. Thanks so much for sharing with us at OSAAT.

hugs, Marjo

Jenny said...

Fabulous card Kim. Love the colours you have used! hugs x

Delphine said...

Gorgeous, Kim! I love your image and sentiment and the colours of your card are fantastic! Hugs Delphine xx

Elaine L. said...

This is just adorable! Love that sentiment! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Sande said...

Love this card Kim! And what a wonderful coloring on it!! Those colors are great too!

Hugs, Sande xx

Dorcas said...

THis is super adorable, Kim! I'm so happy you were able to join us at Mos this week!
Hugs,
Dorcas

CG said...

This is just too adorable! Thank you for joining our Bright challenge at One Stitch at Time. Best, CG

Made by Mandy said...

Gorgeous card and your image is fabulous with great colouring :)

Many thanks for joining in with our Bright challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...