Sunday, April 8, 2012

Birthday Fairy Wishes

Hello Everyone,

Happy Easter if you celebrate it!

Yes I am still away enjoying myself a bit. But of course I cannot forget about my faithful followers so I had a few posts pre scheduled so you would not wonder where I went. I am sure when I come back I will have a few stories to tell. My sister-in-law Dora is a lot of fun to be around. How lucky am I that I only have one brother (two sisters also) and he married so well. I tell him all the time how lucky he is, not sure he believes me all the time (haha).

So today's card has already been sent out. Hopefully the receipent has got it already, if not well then when you do get it, you will know who you are!


This sweet image is a La-La Land Stamp, Faerie Marci. These images are so fun to color. She is colored with copics. I never list the colors of my Copics but if ever you want to know please feel free to ask. I have a lot of favorite combos I use. I used some Stickles on her wings, crown and tights. The sentiment is a stamp I had in my stash, sorry it is not marked. The paper is from Bo Bunny, two sided called Sun Kissed Stripe. the ribbon, rhinestone and card stock was all from my stash.

Hope you like her and I appreciate your stopping by! Thanks.

Kim

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Isnt she pretty Kim What a lovely card I love it . Colours are beautiful Hugs Elaine

Beebeebabs said...

Cute card!!!

Scrappin Sista said...

Super cute card Kim!!! Happy Easter to you and your family!! I hope you have a blessed day!!

Unknown said...

Hi Kim, another gorgeous card! Love the stamp and your colouring is just beautiful.

Sarah

PS - Hope you are having a wonderful time at your brothers'.

An Occasional Genius said...

Lovin' these colours Kim, fabulous! A really lovely card & I bet the recipient is delighted ;-)

Hope you enjoying the time with your family xx

mixamatoasties said...

Love the colours, it's fab.

Hope you're enjoying your time with your family xx

Unknown said...

Awww this is gorgeous Kim, love the bright colours and sweet fairy xxx

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...