Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hula

Good Morning Everyone,

Hopefully you are reading this and it made it to its scheduled post, because by now I should be quite settled in visiting my brother Keith and his wonderful family! I am sure my wonderful family is missing me back home in the cold weather while I am basking in warm sunshine, oh well hehe!

Today's card I made with a digi I purchased on line from Make it Crafty.




I think she is adorable, wish I could wear a grass skirt and look that good lol! The paper behind her is from DCWV travel stack, it is bamboo which I though was most appropriate. Wish I had little tiki lights that would have been cute. I punched out the flowers and used Liquid Pearls for the center of each. I put them around her to form a lei.


So what do you think? Let me know and again thanks for stopping by.

Kim

8 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card!!!

Scrappin Sista said...

I think you did a AWESOME job on her!! she is so cute!! I love make it crafty images!! Enjoy that warm weather and sunshine, if you'd like, you can send some of it to me!! Haha!
stay craetive,
Alice B.

Dawn said...

Wonderful card! That image is so adorable and beautifully coloured. The warm, sunny colour choice is perfect for it too. Very neat layering/layout and pretty flowers.

Hugs, Dawn

Dora said...

hi kim

Wishcraft said...

So pretty :o) Love the image and you've coloured her beautifully! Lisa x

Rachel said...

Fab card Kim, love the image and the colour combo! Hope you're having a lovely time with Keith and his family. Wedgie xxx

Unknown said...

I love this one Kim well done Hugs Elaine

mixamatoasties said...

Woo hoo, look at her go. Wish I could look like that too ;)

xx

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...