Sunday, July 28, 2013

Vacation

Hi Everyone,

I am very excited I am leaving for my vacation tomorrow! Hopefully lots of sunshine, swimming, eating and drinking and necessarily in that order hehe!

I will  not be  posting next week as I wanted a vacation from everything, so I did this quick card just for fun before I left.

This sweet little girl is a cling stamp from Penny Black, I just love her. Of course I colored her with my copics and added lots of stickles to her wings.

I hope you like her and thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week, I will think of you all when I am sipping my fruity drink poolside!

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Sentimental Sundays:  Anything with wings

2 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card, Kim! Have a fabulous holiday!
Chris
x

Skye said...

A very pretty card. The image is so sweet and beautifully coloured

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...