Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hello

Hello everyone!

I have finally managed to get organized after my wonderful vacation. Punta Cana was a beautiful place. The beach was so nice as was the resort we stayed at. We even did a couples total body massage, now I could get used to those!

But now I am back and creating right away. This card I made for my great nephew who is turning one this month. I used a stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil and colored him with copics.

  

I would say he is quite regal! 

I would also like to share this Caribbean sunset taken from the balcony of our room.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope to get around and see what you all have been up to.

Kim
I am entering this in the following challenges:

DP2 challenge;  G is for (Golden crown)
Crafty Ribbons Challenge:  use one or more circles
Cute Card Thursday:  Anything goes

2 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

Hi Kim!! I am soooo super jealous of your vacation spot this year!! I want to go there!! The card is delightful as always... thanks for stopping by and sharing the love!
Hugs,
Alice B.

Anja said...

What an awesome card! Your colouring really blows me away and I love simply everything of your beautiful card!
Sorry for beeing late with my commenting (blame the holidays) - but nevertheless thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil! Really hope to see you playing again soon!

Hugs, Anja

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...