Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Paris I wish

Hello Everyone,

So my card today is another adorable image from Sassy Studio Designs, I know I am on a roll, but they are fun. How cute is she. Can't you just see her on the streets of Paris?

Of course I colored her with my copics, (what else), the lamp post is a Tim Holtz die. Hope you like her, I wish I was in Paris.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kim

I am entering her in the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments:  Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Craft Challenge:  anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge:  anything goes

3 comments:

Jean said...

OH what a beautiful card. love your colouring, the layout is fab.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's paper- craft challenge xx Jean

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very pretty card. I love the layout. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Good luck!!! Patricia

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Kim, the image works perfectly with your papers and details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...