Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Progressive Challenge Winner

Hi Everyone,

So excited I won the February Progressive Challenge over at Sassy Studio. So I am now the guest design team member this month. This is my card for the month of March. The image is a Sassy Studio digital image called Clover. How awesome is she? I colored her  with my copics and added some Stickles for extra sparkle.


Thanks for stopping by!
Kim

I am entering her in the following challenges:

Incy Wincy Challenge:  Shades of  Green
Southern Girls Challenge:  Getting Wordy
Crafting for All Seasons Challenge:  Add Some Sparkle

3 comments:

Catie Cuddles said...

A brilliant card. Love all the layers.
Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.
Happy crafting!
Catherine ( DT ) x

Handmade by Veer said...

Stunnnig card!wonderful colours and colouring!
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all seasons
Veronique DT

Karen C said...

Kim, this is so sweet! Love that SSD image! Thanks for joining our ‘Shades of Green’ challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog!
Hugs,
Karen C

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...