Friday, March 25, 2016

Easter Tag

Hi Everyone,

For those of you celebrating Easter this weekend enjoy! I have been so busy this week, really crazy busy, but I guess that is better than bored. I did manage to eek out this tag recently. The image is from Sassy Studio Designs.

She is very flirty lol! I colored her with copics and used some fun spring colors.
Thanks for stopping by. I am entering her in the following challenges:

Pennys Paper Challenge:  Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs:  Any shape

4 comments:

Jean said...

Wow she is a Sassy Bunny, love your colouring.Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again. Jean DT XX

Melissa said...

Great tag.
Thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments

Céline said...

fab card
thanks or playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Unknown said...

Gorgeous tag Kim and the image is fabulous and beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty. Good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Chihuahuas

Hello Everyone, Here is a new fun card using Chihuahuas from La La Land Crafts. I colored them up using Copics. The guacamole, chips and wor...