Saturday, April 9, 2016

For You

Hi Everyone,

Hope things are going well for you. All good here. My little granddaughter is going to be 8 weeks old on Tuesday, wow! she is so much fun, starting to smile and recognize us. I am so lucky!

Enough of my bragging, today my card is done with a digital image from All Dressed Up. I colored her using my favorite medium Copics! She is adorable.

I also used a new die from La La land crafts to cut her out, love the stitched circle look.
Hope you you enjoy.... But I cannot let you go without a peek of my granddaughter lol

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The ABC challenge:  E is for everything (anything goes).
All Dressed Up Challenge:  Anything goes
Incy Wincy Challenge:  Favorite Medium (copics)

Kim

8 comments:

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Kim...such a cute image!! Your grandaughter is sooo adorable too.

hope you are well.

Fi
x

Sheila said...

AwAw KimKim. What a beautiful baby you have there! Enjoy her so much! And your card is stunning tootoo. Thanks so much for joining us over at All Dressed Up. Do play along again soon.
Sheila
*All Dressed Up DT *

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Stunning card. And what a sweet baby, wauw. Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up.

hugs

Claudia
DT All Dressed Up

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful baby, fabulous card and I love your image and card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Catie Cuddles said...

Awwwwwwww and awwwwwww. What a delight to have the beautiful cars and then your ever so cute grandaughter.
Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.
Happy crafting!
Catherine ( DT ) x

Bernadet said...

Great card in these colors Kim.
Your granddaughter is such a cutie!
Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up!
Bernadet
*All Dressed Up DT*

Colette said...

Aww! Kim your grandaughter is adorable. Your card is also a cutie! Thank you for playing along with Incy Wincy, good luck! Colette DT

Lilibet said...

Stunning card and baby!! Both are beautful. Thanks for playing at All Dressed up Challenge - Good luck, Liz (:(|)x

Sloths

 Hello,  As you may have heard, I am guest designer this month for La La Land Kit of the Month (so excited!!!). If you know me you know I l...