Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Just like riding a bike...

So here I am again. Just so you all know it took me forever to remember how to do my post and enter challenges lol. But just like riding a bike it comes back to you even if you fall a couple of times.

If you are the advice giving kind let me have it. It has been a few years since I have done this, so I am sure there are better techniques and new ways of doing things, feel free to enlighten me, I would love it.

So today's card I made for my other granddaughter Ryan who is going to be 2 this month. I got to see them from the car today. I miss their hugs and kisses and the sweet way they smell like pure goodness.

The image is a Sassy Cheryl's. I tried to find her again but I believe she no longer has a blog or facebook page. But I love this image because it is just sweet!

Thanks for stopping by,

Kim

                                        

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenges:    Anything goes
Polkadoodles craft challenge:  Anything goes


1 comment:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Oh so adorable - love the layout and the clouds - so cute. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...