Friday, April 24, 2020

Trick or treat

Hello World!

Hope you are all doing well. We are surviving. Still crafting away and on line shopping lol. The other day I was like whoa I am waiting for 13 packages to arrive. How can I justify that? Oh I know, I have not put gas in may car in almost 2 months, have not had my hair done which I used to do every 3 weeks, have not been to a restaurant, cannot take my granddaughters out for lunch, and no impulse buying at Target! hahahaha.

Today's card is another Halloween which I am stocking up on before I start xmas ones. He is just the cutest in his dracula cape. This is Count Dracula Noah from Sassy Cheryls.

I colored him with my copics.

                                            

Enjoy!
Kim

I am entering him in the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps:  Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks Challenge:  All Occasions

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks. Nicely done, super cute card.

Leanne DT/KC

Izzy Scrap said...

What a far-sighted woman you are ! An Halloween card, adorable by the way. Your colouring is stunning and your design fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...