Sunday, April 5, 2020

Too Early for Witches?

Good Morning!

Anyone else starting to wonder if they may look a bit witchy since we cannot get our hair done lol!
I know it is getting scary around here ha!

So I thought I would get a jump on some holiday cards and some of my favorites to make are Halloween cards. Just so fun, they can be cute or scary. This particular one is cute, cute, cute!
This is also a Marci from La La Land Stamps. Obviously stirring up some witches brew!

Again I colored her with my copics and added a little Glossy Accents in all the right places.

Enjoy!
Kim

                                             

I am entering her in the following challenges:


Crafters Castle: Anything goes


No comments:

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...