Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Crazy chipmunks

Good Morning Everyone,

Thought I would share with you my crazy experience. While driving the other day my AC in the car just stopped blowing. The fan would not work at all. I just bought the car in February it is a certified preowned so I could not imagine what would cause this.

Brought it into the dealer only to find out a chipmunk had made a nest in my engine by chewing out my air filter and surrounding parts which then jammed my fan and caused the fan motor to burn out!
So $525 later, I think if I park for extended periods of time, it will be in my garage lol.

Just had to share haha. But today's card is a winter card (when chipmunks are not around here). This is a digital stamp from Sylvia Zet which I have had for a long time. I colored her using my copics. I did this in non traditional colors which I really find appealing. Hope you enjoy!

                                          

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Anything goes as long as it is christmas.
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge:  Anything goes using paper
Crafty Sentiments Design Challenge:  anything goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Kim

5 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Wow! This is super cute! Gorgeous coloring! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!Hugs, JoyJoyfully StampsLil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator
Joyfully Stamps

KathyA. said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x

Paro's Kraftology said...

Amazing coloring and Beautiful card😊 Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Craft Challenge Blog.

- Parvathi

Christmas Joy

Hello again, Another fun card using the Santa Die  from Pixi Dust Designs. He is just the sweetest Santa and you can see from my card, he ca...