Thursday, July 2, 2020

Kinda Cute Tired Mom

Hello Everyone,

So here is my card for the Design Team Kinda Cute! This sweet digital stamp is called tired mom and baby and if you have children I am sure you can so relate! I colored her using my copics and typed up this cute little sentiment to go along with it. Hope you love it!

You can find this image here:  https://kindacutebypatricia.com/tired-mother-with-baby-digital-stamp/

I hope you will go look at this image and so many other that are listed there as they are all fun!   


                                             
I am entering this in the following challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge:  Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness Challenge:  Anything Goes

1 comment:

Janis Lewis said...

Aww cute! Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...