Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Twins

Hi Everyone,

I am back today with these adorable cards!!! I created these cards for Kinda Cute Designs by Patrica Alvarez as I am a DT member there. I used this adorable image, twin peas, which actually is 3 images, girls, boys or both! You can get these images here:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/803559147/little-twin-peas-digital-stamp-set  

I colored both images with my copics and then went crazy using some die cuts and buttons and flowers to get just the right feel. The little sentiment on the inside I just created myself which I thought was quite witty lol!

Hope you enjoy them and got check out all the fabulous images she has there.


 
     

         

I am entering the girl card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog:  Flowers All Over
Creatalicious Challenge:  Anything Goes, optional 3 of a kind

Have a great day!
Kim

3 comments:

Mervi said...

Beautiful twins - cards.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Wendy L said...

Very pretty card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Mummylade said...

Awww, this is really adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...