Friday, July 3, 2020

Baby's First Xmas

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. I am doing fine. Even more so because I just got a new computer! I have been needing a new one for years but kept putting it off thinking I could just squeeze a few more months out of the old one. Well the old one decide no more lol!

So today's card I made with a La La land rubber stamp I have had for years. I think he is so cute! Paired him with this adorable tree made from a die cut, I believe it was from Marianne's. I colored him with copics and decorated the tree with some fun things I had lying around.

                                                 

Hope you enjoy! I am entering this in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday:  anything goes
Southern Girls Challenge:  anything goes
Christmas Challenge Blog:  Hip to be Square

Hugs!
Kim

3 comments:

Kim said...

such a cute Christmas card
Kim x

Pat K said...

Beautiful colouring on this lovely Christmas Card. Thank you so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

Caring Heart Cards said...

Adorable card Kim! So much texture and cuteness! Thanks so much for joining us at the Southern Girls Challenge Blog! Hope you are a winner!

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...