Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Besties challenge

 Good Morning Friends,

Hope all of you who celebrated Thanksgiving had a great day! I had a wonderful day. Just enjoyed my family time and relaxed a bit. Of course now, I am running a bit behind on everything, but it was so worth it. 

Today at My Besties International Challenge there is a new challenge for the month of December. Here is my inspiration card.


I colored this fun image with copics and added some glitter and glossy accents to give it a shiny, sparkly affect. I hope you will go check out the other DT members inspiration and enter something of your own. 

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Crazy For Challenges:  Include a Snowman

Crafters Castle:  Anything goes

1 comment:

The Hopeful Crafter - Tracy Shultz said...

So cute, nice coloring. Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Castle Challenge Blog. ~Tracy, DT Member

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...