Friday, November 27, 2020

Snowman

 Hello Everyone,

Today I want to share my card for the Polkadoodles Design Team. This adorable snowman is available here:

https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/frosty-the-snowman-tree-time-too-cute-digital-papercrafting-download/

I colored it using my copics and the background is done using a stencil and Distress Inks. 



I made thelittle gifts by cutting a square and adding a bow. 

Thanks for dropping by. I am entering this in the following challenges;

Creative knockout challenge:  Christmas Delight

Creative Fingers Challenge:  Anything goes

Kim 

1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

What a gorgeous card Kim! Your coloring is fantastic and I really love the background!

Thank you for sharing it with us and playing along at Creative Knockouts!

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...