Thursday, November 12, 2020

Santa Suit

Hello, 

I have been busy coloring and posting and loving every minute of it. Today I am sharing another card from the Polkadoodles Winnie North Pole release. This cutie is called Santa Suit. You can get yours here:

https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/santas-suit-winnie-north-pole-digital-stamp-download-including-svg-file/



 I colored her using my copics and then added some amazing Stampendous glitter to the fur trim. 

The papers are also from Polkadoodles 

https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/ho-ho-gnome-season-6-x-6-paper-pack/

I hope you enjoy and go check out all the stamps from this release they are all fun. 

I am entering this in the following challenge:

Krafty Chicks Challenge:  christmas 


Kim 

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Wonderful coloring and the image is super cute, awesome card, thank you for playing our Christmas Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT/KC

Unicorn Friends

 Hello Everyone, Sharing another card using the super fun Caffeinated Critters Stamp from The Rabbit Hole Designs. I have paired it with th...