Saturday, November 14, 2020

Reminder

 Hey Everyone, 

Friendly reminder that the challenge is on for the whole month over at Besties International Challenge. Head on over and enter your creation. 

I colored up this cutie using my copics and added some glitter and glossy accents for a wintery affect. 

You can get your Besties images here. 


I am entering this in the following challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge:  Anything goes 

Crafty Catz Challenge:  Anything goes, optional twist outdoor pursuits. 

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment so I know you were here. 

I would love it if you wanted to follow my blog and see what is next.

Hugs, 

Kim 


2 comments:

Billie A said...

Cute card and image. Great coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

tilly said...

such a pretty card, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
Tilly

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...