Friday, November 13, 2020

wobble

 Good Morning Everyone, 

Look at me on a posting streak! If you stop by please say hello so I know you have been here. Also follow my blog so you don't miss any of these fun cards. Today is the new challenge at Polkadoodles it is always anything goes, but the design team did some interactive cards. This was a struggle for me to come up with an idea. Finally I used a little spring and this extremely adorable image bounces around.

I colored this with my copics (which if you follow me you know that is basically what I use on everything). 



You can get this stamp Noel the christmas mouse here: https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/kit-clowder-class-noel-the-christmas-mouse/

You can also get these embellishments Baked with love:  https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/baked-with-love-embellies-digital-craft-paper-download/

Thanks for stopping by! I am entering this card int he following challenges:

A Bit more time to craft:  Anything Goes

Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge:  Christmas kids or anything goes 


Enjoy, 

Kim 

No comments:

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...