Sunday, November 22, 2020

Autumn leaves vs winter snow

 Good Morning Friends,

Today I am sharing a card I made using a digital stamp from the new release over at Polkadoodles. It is called Eli Autumn Leaves. I colored him with my copics and added some snow because around here we were trying to clean up fall when winter decided to make an appearance haha. So that is a reality for us. 

I did the background with a stencil also from polkadoodles and some distress inks. You can get both right here.


https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/too-cute-winter-wonders/?sort=newest&page=2#

https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/park-life-6-x-6-stencil/


  

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy!

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Love to Craft Challenge:  Anything goes 


1 comment:

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Very cute image and card. Love the background you created. Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
Tina dt

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...