Monday, November 16, 2020

Gobble Til You Wobble

 Hi Everyone, 

Wanted to share this adorable card I did using digital image from Kinda Cute by Patricial Alarez. I colored this cuties with my copics. The sentiment I just added myself. The first turkey looks like he is rubbing his belly haha. I really enjoyed how sweet this one was. I thought it would be a cute card for Thanksgiving to add with a little hostess gift. (I don't normally send Thanksgiving cards, but this is good for a gift.)

 

Go check out the blog here. You will find some great inspiration for your nex card or project. 
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a message so I know you have been here. 

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Creatalicious Challenge:  Anything goes optional Thanksgiving/Fall
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: Anything Goes

Kim 


5 comments:

Michelle B. said...

Oh my gosh, too darn cute and I adore the sentiment - love all of it! So glad you joined us at Creatalicous Challenges!

Joy Wilson said...

These little guys are darling! What happens if your wobblin before you gobblin? I'm afraid I may pass out at the big meal! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Suze said...

Lovely Thanksgiving card Kim. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

These little guys are sooooo damn cute...love your colouring too!

Thank you for sharing with us at 'Creatalicious' this month
Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx

Melanie said...

Come back over to Creatalicious Challenges very soon.
There's a surprise waiting for you here
.

Hugs,
Melanie

(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...