Friday, January 15, 2021

All we need is love

 Good Morning!

So today I am sharing my Besties International Challenge reminder card. Reminder of what you say! That the challenge is at its mid month mark and you need to go enter your project in the next two weeks to be eligible to win. 

So you can get this adorable image here.I colored her using copics and added a bit of stickles on her shoes and some glossy accents to her eyes. She is just the sweetest!


I would love to see what you create! So go on get creating! 

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to start following me so you can check out future creations!

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:
A Bit More time to craft:  Anything goes



No comments:

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...