Friday, January 8, 2021

Winter Birthday

 Hello Everyone,

Today I am sharing a card made for a winter birthday. Not for me because I am a summer birthday! This is my DT card for the new challenge starting today at Polkadoodles, of which I hope you will go and enter one of your amazing creations. 

I used this adorable snowman called New Friends from the too cute winter smiles collection. I colored him using copics and a bit of glitter just because ha! The pink background paper is from the Sugar Scrumptious paper pack (with a name like that it has to be good). The other paper was just black card stock that I added some polkadots to using a white pen. 

The sweet sentiment is from Winnies Celebrations 1 digital sentiment. I hope you like it. Also if you are a winter baby then Happy Birthday to you! The only January birthday I know is my older sister so she may be getting this card!



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will follow me so you don't miss out on any of my future designs. 

Enjoy!

Kim

I am entering this in the following challenges:d

Creative Fingers Challenge:  Anything goes

Creative Knockouts Challenge:  Celebrate

Seize the Birthday:  Birthday Snowy Background



4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Kim this is so adorable! Such cute image and I love the colors you've chosen!

Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts!

Vicki Dutcher said...

This digi is so adorable! Makes for a very cute winter birthday card. Thanks for joining in at STB

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie this is!
FABulous colours Kim. Very effective using pen on your black card.
Sure you're card will be well received.
I've a summer birthday too.
Chrissyxx

Nancy said...

This is absolutely darling Kim! I love this happy snowman and your coloring too! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...