Friday, April 30, 2021

Mermaids

 Good Morning Friends,

Today I am sharing my DT card I did for the new challenge at Polkadoodles this week. I used a slimline which I have not done many of. At first is seemed like such a challenge as I am so accustomed to using a square template, but I have to say I don't think it came out bad. 

The image I used is Meribelle Swishy Tail which is a digital image that I was able to place on the digital background paper Mermazing Mermaid. So no cutting involved! Then I colored her with my copics. I added the cute sentiment which is from Winnie Celebrations Kit 3 also digital. 

Let me know what you think. 


I am entering this in the following challenges: 

Through the Craft Room Door:  anything goes

Crafting Happiness Challenge; Anything goes/option bright colors

Crafty Sentiments;  Anything goes 

Sweet Stampin Challenge:  No squares


Thanks for stopping by! 

Kim

2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges!
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team

Pat K said...

Gorgeous colour of this sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...