Friday, April 2, 2021

Tire swing

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. I feel like spring is finally here. We have had some warmer weather and I have the itch to start cleaning and organizing and getting out side. 

Today's card is my DT inspiration card for the new challenge at Polkadoodles today. I used this adorable image called Tyre Swing it is from the Winnie special moments collection. I colored this using my copics. We were asked to decorate the inside of our card so I used this stamp with was perfect to coordinate it is called Tree Scene. I don't usually decorate the inside of my cards but this was a nice touch. 


I am entering this in the following challenges:  

Catch the bug Challenge:  Anything goes

Cute Card Thursday: Anything goes 

Thanks, 

Kim 

No comments:

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...