Wednesday, May 19, 2021

PJ's vs pants

 Good Morning Everyone,

Today I am sharing a card using a new digital image from Polkadoodles. It is Working Hard Winnie.

I feel like we can all relate to this right?  With life slowly coming back to normal, some of us have to go back to work outside the home after months of pj's and remote working. 

I enjoy coloring all Winnie images, they are just the cutest. I colored her using copics. There were so many to choose from in this release. 


Thanks for stopping by! I am entering this in the following challenges:


Crafty Sentiments:  Anything Goes

A Bit More Time to Craft:  Anything Goes

No comments:

That's 70's

 Hey Everyone, Wanted to share this really cool card with you! It brings me back to my youth with its 70's vibe. Yup I am that old. This...